MNS Coaching After 10th With Schooling – Chanakya Defence Group has come up with the MNS Coaching help aspirants prepare for the Military Nursing Service – MNS Exam right after the 10th class. In this MNS foundation course, our experts will guide you with your 11th and 12th Board exam preparation as well as MNS exam preparation Best MNS Coaching. Along with mentoring you in preparation for your board exams, the Chanakya Defence Group, Best MNS Foundation Coaching also ensures your success in the MNS exam in your very first attempt.
MNS Coaching In Pathankot, Jammu, Punjab & Chandigarh
Chanakya Defence Group provides the Best MNS Coaching In Pathankot, Jammu, Himachal and Chandigarh. The Institute provides the best MNS Coaching classes and guidance to all its students who want to pursue their careers as a commissioned officers. This highly prestigious and job profile allows you to serve our motherland. Chanakya Defence Group is the most trusted place for providing the Best MNS Coaching Classes in Pathankot, Jammu, Himachal Chandigarh and Punjab. Our Institute provided the teaching environment that allows the candidates to form and use the concepts, in a way, making them more confident in their approach.
Eligibility For Examination
- Your Nationality should be Indian and only female candidates can apply for this entrance test.
- If you are an unmarried female candidate/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances then you can apply too.
- You should have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The minimum height of the female candidate should not be less than 148 cm (relaxed by 5 cm in the case of north East candidates).
- After the Written Examination If You Qualify for the Exam then you will be called for the interview round.
- In the interview process, The final selection of the candidate will be done based on the merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
- The admission will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical tests.
- Once the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination.
- The Candidate declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical Examination.
- The final selection will be based on the combined merit of the written test & Interview, subject to Medical fitness.
- Ensuring strong coverage of all the subjects, namely English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, GK, Reasoning + MNS guidance subjects right from your 11th class to develop a fundamental understanding of core areas of preparation.
- Personality Development and Spoken English will be taken care of by our experts who will also guide you for the interview.
- Complete study material and weekly test practices and smart classroom programs with vaccinated staff and a covid help desk to ensure your safety is what makes Centurion your best option to prepare for the MNS exam.
- The MNS foundation course is valid till the next four attempts of the MNS exam including the comprehensive preparation of 11th & 12th Board examination.
- Additionally, the Academy also provides schooling facilities for 11th & 12th class from a CBSE Board school if required. For this facility, the school fee shall be charged extra.
- MNS aspirants from outside Pathankot can stay at School Hostel with a proper 3-time Food and Mess facility.
- The Academy also ensures an uninterrupted education amid the Covid-19 pandemic by following the precautionary measures to curtail the virus.