Punjab Police Coaching in Pathankot – Chanakya Defence Group, Pathankot is known as the best institute for Punjab Police Coaching in Center Pathankot. The Institute is known for its unique coaching pattern which has been identified as the best in the city with highest success rate. The institute is well known for imparting quality and valuable education to the aspirants of this highly coveted Career field. From Induction to the syllabus to its completion, everything proceeds in an apt manner to let students learn feasibly. Chanakya Defence Group, has established its name in this façade of education. The Institute has been acknowledged as the Best Punjab Police Constable Coaching in Himachal Punjab. The Institute’s existence has been a constant support to the aspirants of PUNJAB POLICE Aspirants and the high success rate speaks of the same. The erudite faculty of the Institute vouches for its prestige. Chanakya Defence Group has been recognized as the best because of its result oriented training and a blend of expert teaching and quality subject matter. The Coaching pattern is the best in the town with a feasible fee structure. We assure to be a constant support in your efforts and help you with it.
Punjab Police Coaching Center In Pathankot
Chanakya Defence Group, Pathankot has emerged as a reputed name in this field. The Institute was established 7 years back and since then it has walked many aspirants to their destination of success and still promises to continue the same endeavor.
Punjab Police Constable Courses
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 will hire a total of 4362 constables, with 2016 in the District Cadre and 2346 in the Armed Cadre. Women cadets will make up 33% of the total number of constables hired
Punjab Police Constable Eligibility Criteria (Age & Qualification)
Age Requirement :
The aspiring candidates between 18 to 28 years of age have an open opportunity to apply for this exam and relaxation is given to the candidates who belong to the various reserved categories.
Educational Qualification and Experience :
|Sr. No.||Post||Educational Qualification|
|1.||Constable in District||12th passed or its equivalent|
The aspirant should have passed the Punjabi language at Matric Level or its equivalent
Punjab Police Constable Selection Process
The candidates will be selected after qualifying in the below-mentioned test with remarkable results:
1. Written Test
2. Physical Screening Test (PST)
Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The exam will be of Objective Type.
- The exam Will be OMR based
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Every Question will have four options.
- Out of which, only 1 will be correct.
- Detailed Exam Pattern Will be Provided Soon.
Punjab Police Constable Exam Syllabus(Expected)
On 21st June 2021, Punjab Police has released an official notice on the official website in which information about the syllabus and physical screening test are also mentioned. Candidates can check the released notice that is given above. Below mentioned is the syllabus of the exam that the candidates should cover for qualifying for the various positions:
|1.||Numerical Aptitude||Simplification, Averages, Decimal and Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Time and Work, Bar Graphs and Line Graphs|
|2.||Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability||Number Series and Letter Series, Sequencing, Statements and Conclusions, Pattern Completion, Order and Ranking, Directions and Distances, Relationship Problems|
|3.||General Awareness||Constitution and its features, Central and State Legislature, Executive, Judicial Institutions & Local Government Institutions, History, Geography, Culture and Economy of Punjab, Basics of Science and Technology, Current Affairs|
|4.||Digital Literacy and Awareness||Fundamentals of Computers, MS Office(Word, PowerPoint), Internet,World wide web and Web Search Engines, Email Communication, Mobile Phones(Basic Conceptual Knowledge)|
|5.||Language Skills||Punjabi and English|
Written test Syllabus of Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- The Candidate should have meticulous information ab
- Physical Screening Test (PST) :
- After clearing the written test the candidates are required to appear for the PST( Physical Screening Test). This is qualifying in nature and shall comprise of the underneath given events:
- Punjab Police Constable Salary Structure
- The appointed candidates will enjoy a salary of Rs. 5,910 – 20,210/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- per month. This can be one of the motivating factors for applying to this particular position. Get more information about Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 once its officially announced.
- Perks Offered to Punjab Police Constable
- Along with the handsome salary, the candidate will also get the benefit to enjoy wide variety of benefits such as:
- Medical treatment expenses
- Retirement benefits
- Abroad study loan for children
- Travel Allowances (TA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Lifetime Pension
- out Language skills (English/ Punjabi).
- The applying candidate should have basic computer knowledge.
- Aspiring candidates should have proper information about Indian Constitutions, Institutions of Indian Criminal Justice System, etc.