Chanakya Defence Group is the ultimate coaching institute to offer RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching In Chandigarh. Skilled as well as proficient faculty members are appointed by Chanakya Defence Group to impart perfect coaching to the aspirants of RIMC Entrance Exam. Chanakya Defence Group has weaved a competitive study material to match the standards of the latest RIMC Entrance Exam pattern as well as syllabus.
Chanakya Defence Group employs experienced faculty members from the educational sector. We develop a study-friendly environment to make learning easy for the students. The entire teaching procedure by Chanakya Defence Group faculty members is learner pleasant and interactive. Chanakya Defence Group offers periodical doubt sessions to their existing students to bring the best outcomes in the RIMC Entrance Exam held every year.
Chanakya Defence Group has an alternating study option for those candidates who want to study on his own. Well qualified and extremely experienced faculty members are giving short tricks and methods to ease the complex subjects learning.
Chanakya Defence Group makes small batch sizes to proffer personal attention to the students. The batch does not exceed the limit of the maximum of 25 students. Chanakya Defence Group offers regular mock tests to the existing students which are framed by the experts.
These are based on the latest exam pattern as well as syllabus. Chanakya Defence Group has launched an online test series portal to facilitate the existing students to practice online test series as most of the exams are held online these days. Our existing students can buy free RIMC Entrance Exam mock test series as well as can get login free of cost to attempt any number of mock tests. We offer a competently crafted study module and special classes for the RIMC Entrance Exam.
Why to choose Chanakya Defence Group as RIMC Coaching Center In Chandigarh?
- Special Class: Special class aims to offer right direction to every student with the help of experienced teachers to ensure their selection. The strategy of this class has been designed in such a way that the students can comprehend the answers of important questions directly from the point of view by the teachers and also get the solution to the problems related to the lesson. All students will already have a class timetable where the timetable of each class will be available.
- Doubt Box: The Team of Chanakya Defence Group is for all time dedicated to each student. Students can send any doubts related to their studies to the skilled team of Chanakya Defence Group. All solutions are dispatched to the student promptly and teachers also embrace questions in their class.
- Practice Test: Practice of objective type questions is very significant for success in competitive exams. With this approach, practice tests and solutions for very specific questions based on each lesson are provided by Chanakya Defence Group. Students can strengthen their preparation by solving innumerable practice tests, looking at their solutions and identifying their weak points through logical results.
- Live Exam: Accurate assessment of preparation for selection in the written exam is achievable with the help of live exam. Live exam is entirely based on the real exam pattern, in which all the questions are very imperative from the exam point of view. All India Ranking and Marks Information in live exam results always keep the student attentive.
The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), is an Inter-Service Category ‘A’ establishment, administered through the Director-General of Military Training, Army Headquarters DHQ PO New Delhi-110011. Initially called to the Prince of Wales Royal Indian Military College it was inaugurated on 13th March 1922.
The Rashtriya Indian Military College is an Inter-Services Institute as well as a Category ‘A’ establishment of the Ministry of Defence alongside institutions like National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, and Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. The College provides public school education to young boys in the age group of 11 1/2 to 18 years specially selected through an All India competitive examination. A dedicated feeder to the National Defence Academy and the NAVAC Academy. The College aims to send maximum boys to the NDA/NAVAC.
What is the Eligibility Criteria under RIMC Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022-2023?
Age: The Admission to the College is bi-annual i.e., in January and July each year. Candidates should not be less than 11 ½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) or 01 (July) of the Term they join in. Admissions are made to Class VIII only.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be studying in Class VII or have passed Class VII from a familiar school at the time of joining. They should also be medically fit for entry to the College, in accordance with the medical standards approved.
Date of Exam: Twice a year in the months of June as well as December
RIMC Entrance Exam Pattern
RIMC Entrance Exam consists of a Written Exam followed by Vica Voce as well as Medical Examination.
- The entrance test will be conducted in an offline mode (written examination).
- The question paper will be a total of 400 marks
- The question paper consists of three subjects viz. English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The exam is conducted in two phases/papers. English and Mathematics exam i.e. paper one is conducted on the first day and General knowledge i.e. paper two is conducted on the second day.
- The medium of the exam will be both Hindi and English for Mathematics and General knowledge papers.
- Candidates must score 50% to qualify for the written examination.
The written part of the examination will consist of three papers:
- The interview will be 50 marks and held for only those candidates who qualify in the written exam.
- The intelligence and personality of the candidates will be tested in the interview.
- The candidates finally selected after the viva-voce will undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospitals and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC.
- The medical examination of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not imply the final selection.
RIMC Exam Syllabus 2022
- Unseen Passage
- A poem
- Picture Writing
- Letter (Formal, Informal)
- Use of Nouns
- Use of Phrases Idioms, Use of Articles Types of Sentences
A. Arithmetic – Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational, Real numbers fundamental operation (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division) Decimal Number, Unitary Method. Simple problems of time and distance, time and work, simple problems of percentage, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest, Prime and composite numbers, Test of divisibility by 2,3,4,5,6,9 and 11. HCF and LCM, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Brackets, and removal Brackets, Changing of Units.
B. Algebra – Basic operation – Adition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Simple Factors -Simple problem based on A2-B2, split the Middle term, Solution of the simple linear equation of one variable and its application. Exponents and indices (simple problems) and simple problems based on a formula.
C. Geometry – Lines and Angles, Plane and plane figure, Properties of Angles at a point, parallel lines, Sides and angles of a Triangle, Construction of Triangle-based on side and angles, Bisecting the angle and line by use of ruler and compass only, Special angles by use by our rules and compasses definition and simple problem based on quadrilateral, triangles, and polygon
D. Mensuration – Area and Perimeter of Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Triangle, Arc Length circumference and Area of Circle, Area of figures, Volume and surface area of cube and cuboids
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- General scientific and technological developments
Our Chanakya Defence Group is RIMC Coaching Institute In Chandigarh. Chanakya Defence Group provides various services to make our students accomplish victory in their obligatory field of examination. The faculty members of our Chanakya Defence Group are from the educational sectors and are highly experienced. Our RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching In Chandigarh provides study friendly environment to make learning effortless for the students. The entire teaching process of our Best RIMC Coaching In Chandigarh is learner pleasant as well as interactive.
Our RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching In Chandigarh offers monthly sessions to bring top outcomes in our students in the RIMC Entrance Exam. Our RIMC Entrance Exam Coaching In Chandigarh provides cut-throat study material that covers the most recent syllabus for the upcoming examinations. The well qualified and extremely experienced faculty members of our coaching also offer new methodology of learning to ease the complex subject.
Our Top RIMC Coaching In Chandigarh offers small size batches to pay individual attention to every student. Our coaching offers regular mock test that is framed by the experts to build aptitude and personal skills in the student to enhance the examination.