- The Mathematics section of NDA carries total of 300 marks. To tackle this subject, one must have a clear preparation strategy and a planned approach. The highest weightage of marks in this subject is carried by Algebra followed by Coordinate Geometry and Calculus.
- Write down all the formulas as it will be easier for candidates to remember.
- Start preparing topics first that take less time then proceed with the difficult ones. For eg: begin with preparing Algebra, Coordinate Geometry Trigonometry questions and start topics such as Calculus and Probability later.
- Take mathamatics numerical and solve two to three of each. This way, candidates will be able to cover all topics with the short period of time.
- The second paper of NDA which is also called General Ability Test (GAT) consists of questions from English, science, Social Studies and General Awareness. A holistic approach is recommended to cover all subjects.
- For English section, candidates must focus on clearing the basics of English Grammar. However, they should not spend too much time on this. Work on your Vocabulary to secure good marks in the Vocabulary-based questions. Basically, focus on questions from where questions are asked repeatedly in the exam.
- In Science section, maximum weightage is carried by Physics. More conceptual based questions are asked in this section. Candidates must clear their basic concepts and memorise from question banks. This is relevant for Chemistry.
- The Social Studies and General Awareness section consist of topics from History, Geography, Indian Polity, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, etc.
- Candidates must spend time in solving mock tests. This will help them in analyzing their level of NDA Prepration by identifying their strong and weak areas.
- In the final month, candidates should dedicatedly revise the topics they have studied.
JOIN COACHING CLASSES FOR NDA WRITTEN AND SSB.
For better results in NDA written, Join Chanakya Defence Group India’s No.1 Defence coaching institute with renowned faculty from various IIT’s & IIM’s with team of Retd. Defence officers for SSB and Persnality Development sessions. CDG working in the field of NDA, Sainik School, RIMC, RMS, CDS, AFCAT, AIRFORCE & NAVY since 2006 with best results in India. Till now more than 3700+ candidates crack the various defence exam with the help of Chanakya Defence Group.
For more Information Kindly contact us at
78887-14322 | 85569-70887