NDA Coaching in Pathankot
NDA Coaching in Pathankot – Chanakya Defence Group, Pathankot is known as the best institute for NDA Coaching in Center Pathankot. The Institute is known for its unique coaching pattern which has been identified as the best in the city with highest success rate. The institute is well known for imparting quality and valuable education to the aspirants of this highly coveted Career field. From Induction to the syllabus to its completion, everything proceeds in an apt manner to let students learn feasibly. Chanakya Defence Group, has established its name in this façade of education. The Institute has been acknowledged as the Best NDA Coaching in Jammu,Himachal Pradesh,Jassur Mukerian. The Institute’s existence has been a constant support to the aspirants of NDA and the high success rate speaks of the same. The erudite faculty of the Institute vouches for its prestige.Chanakya Defence Group has been recognized as the best because of its result oriented training and a blend of expert teaching and quality subject matter. The Coaching pattern is the best in the town with a feasible fee structure. We assure to be a constant support in your efforts and help you with it.
NDA Coaching Center in Jammu
Chanakya Defence Group, Pathankot has emerged as a reputed name in this field. The Institute was established 7 years back and since then it has walked many aspirants to their destination of success and still promises to continue the same endeavor.
UPSC NDA & NA COURSES
- Place PATHANKOT,INDIA
- Total Students 200+
- Course Duration 4 Weeks, 24 Weeks, 48 Weeks.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
UPSC NDA & NA 1 Combined Exam is conducted by UPSC. The written exam is conducted for the recruitment in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam at selected Examination Centres spread across the country.
- The papers in all the subjects consist of objective type questions.
- The question papers (test booklets) of mathematics and Part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- There will be Negative Marking of One third marks for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission has discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers.
UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria: UPSC NDA Online Registration begins on upsconline.nic.in for the recruitment of 400 Vacancies in Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). Every year UPSC conducts NDA & NA Exam twice and consists of Written Exam and SSB Interview.
Written Examination will be conducted by UPSC for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course, and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
Detailed Syllabus UPSC NDA:
The detailed syllabus of Mathematics & General Ability Test (GAT) Sections of NDA & NA Written Exam:
UPSC NDA & NA (I) SSB Interview:
UPSC prepares a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission at their discretion. Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board (SSB) for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in addition to the above will have to qualify Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS).
After having cleared the written examination the candidates should log on to the following websites for their SSB Center & date of interview:
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Final Selection
Subject to these conditions the qualified candidates will then be placed in a single combined list on the basis of
total marks secured by them in the Written Examination and the Services Selection Board Tests. The final allocation/selection for admission to the Army, Navy, Air Force of the National Defence Academy and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be made up to the number of vacancies available subject to eligibility, medical fitness and merit-cum-preference of the candidates. UPSC prepares a list of candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination as fixed by the Commission at their discretion. Such candidates shall appear before a Services Selection Board for Intelligence and Personality Test where candidates for the Army/Navy wings of the NDA and 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme of Indian Naval Academy will be assessed on Officers Potentiality and those for the Air Force in addition to the above will have to qualify Computerized Pilot Selection System (CPSS). Candidates with Air Force as one of the choice would also undergo CPSS if they qualify SSB and are willing..
NDA Target April 2022 Batches
UPSC NDA & NA (I) SSB Interview & Personality Test Syllabus:
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage
I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are:
(a) Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
(b) Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
The personality of a candidate is assessed by three different assessors’ viz. the Interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.
There are no separate weightage for each test. The marks are allotted by assessors only after taking into consideration the performance of the candidate holistically in all the tests.
In addition, marks for Conference are also allotted based on the initial performance of the Candidate in the three techniques and decision of the Board. All these have equal weightage. The various tests of IO, GTO and Psych are designed to bring out the presence/absence of Officer Like Qualities and their trainability in a candidate. Accordingly, candidates are Recommended or Not Recommended at the SSB.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Written Exam:
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|Mathematics (120 Questions)Practice UPSC NDA & NA,|
Mathematics Mock Test with Answers (300 Marks)
|01||2 Hours & 30 Minutes||300|
|General Ability Test (150 Questions)English + General Knowledge Practice,|
UPSC NDA General Ability Test Part A – English Mock Test Practice UPSC NDA,
General Ability Test Part-B GK & Current Affairs Mock Test
|02||2 Hours & 30 Minutes||
NDA Exam Preparation
NDA Regular and Crash Classroom Course
- 6 Months/3 Months and 45-Days Revision Crash Courses
- 1 Year & 2 Year Courses for Deep Preparation of Exam
- School & Campus Integrated Program Available
- India’s Best Defence Expert Team of Retd. Army Officers
- Hostle Facility For Students with Safe Environment
- Training Ground for the Outdoor Activities & SSB / GD
- Full Syllabus Coverage and Full Study Material
- Intensive Practice Sessions and doubt classes By Expert Faculty
NDA Online / Live Course
- Interactive Online \ Live Classes by India’s Best Teachers.
- Instant Doubt Resolution : Get Doubts Solved Immediately After Class.
- Regular & Weekend Classes : Classes as per time-table
- Weekly Tests : Get assessed regularly to perform better
- Personalised Extra Classes : Improve understanding of concepts
- Monthly PTA Meetings : Parents get updates on their child’s performance during monthly meetings
- Online To Regular Classroom Course: Student can shift from Online Course to Regular Classroom Course in nearby CDG Centers
NDA With Schooling
- India’s Biggest Boarding / Day Boarding School For Defence Exam Preparation
- 100% Guaranteed Success in Defence Exams With Schooling by CHANAKYA DEFENCE GROUP
- Admission For Schooling Program : 1st to 8th & 9th to 12th
- Hostel Facilities With in Campus for the students.
- Special Classes for Personality Development, Communication, and Spoken English
- Biggest Ground for the Outdoor Activities and Training Sessions
- Fee concession for Defence Personnel
Tagline : NDA Coaching in Jammu, NDA Coaching in Himachal Pradesh,NDA Coaching in Jassur,NDA Coaching in Mukerian,Best NDA Coaching in Jammu,Best NDA Coaching in Himachal Pradesh,Best NDA Coaching in Jassur,Best NDA Coaching in Mukerian,NDA Coaching Center in Jammu,NDA Coaching Center in Himachal Pradesh, NDA Coaching Center in Jassur,NDA Coaching Center in Mukerian,NDA Coaching in Kathua,Best NDA Coaching in Kathua,NDA Coaching Center in Kathua,NDA Coaching in Kangra,Best NDA Coaching in Kangra,NDA Coaching Center in Kangra etc.
Contact Us :
Address : Opposite Kotak Mahindra Bank Near Shani Dev Mandir Dalhousie Road, Pathankot Pin: 145001
Call Now : 78887-14322, 85569-70887
Visit Link : NDA Coaching in Pathankot