Sainik Schools provide the ambience for disciplined lifestyle, robust academic exposure and guidance to sharpen skills required for career in Armed Forces. A great opportunity for school going students to get into such a place where officer like qualities are developed in your day to day activities. Parents who wish their wards to be in Armed Forces strive hard to get their wards admitted in sainik schools of India so that they do not only study but also get career guidance simultaneously. The students of Sainik School have proven their track record in selections of Armed Force’s career. Saink Schools conduct their own entrance exam at national level. The students who qualify this exam are called for the interview and after this list of finally selected students is published on their official website.
Mission And Vision:
The mission of Sainik School was conceived with the motive of brining public school education to the door step of the common man and sending a maximum number of its cadets to National Defence Academy. The vision is of Sainik School is to offer quality education to the children of rural masses and to develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defence Academy.
The admission process in Sainik Schools is administered by Sainik Schools Society under the Ministry of Defence. It comes under the society registration act (XXI of 1860). Board of governors function under the chairmanship of the Defence Minister is the chief executive body of Sainik Schools. The administration has state government as well as Ministry of Defence. There are 25 schools across India.Only boys can study in Sainik Schools. Here seats of reserved for children having defence background and for the children of other government officials. The entrance exam is conducted for class VI and IX. Students who are between the age of 10 to 11 years and 13 to 14 years respectively on 1stjuly of the year are eligible to apply for the entrance exam. For IX class, the applicant should be studying in VIII in a recognized school. Sainik Schools are affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi.
SUBJECTS ASKED IN SAINIK SCHOOLS ENTRANCE EXAM:
FOR CLASS VI:
- Mathematics and Language ability (duration is 2 Hours)
- Intelligence Test (duration is 1 Hour)
- Mathematics and Science (For 2 Hours)
- English and Social Science (For 2 Hours)
FOR CLASS IX:
67% seats are reserved for the local people of the state whereas 33% seats are open for students of all other states and UTs. For defence personnel including ex-servicemen 25% seats are reserved, for SC 15% and 7 ½ % for ST candidates. The application form for the entrance exam is released in the months of October and November. The entrance exam is held in the month of January every year.
SAINIK SCHOOL’S ENTRANCE EXAM COACHING IN PUNJAB, JAMMU, PATHANKOT, HIMACHAL & CHANDIGARH.
Chanakya Defence Group is a Best Sainik School Coaching in Punjab, Jammu, Pathankot, Himachal & Pathankot invites young aspirants to be ready for entrance examination for Sainik Schools. We are glad to have successful candidates in entrance as well as in interview of Sainik Schools. The reason behind their success is their sincere approach and our training methodology that understands well the mindset of a child.
WHY CHANAKYA DEFENCE GROUP FOR SAINIK SCHOOL’S ENTRANCE EXAM PREPARATION?
There are following reasons why you should send your child to Chanakya Defence Group for the preparation.
1. Systematic lesson plan: The CDG has devised the lesson plan for covering each subject at ample proportion required in competitive exams. This differentiates us from others as we make it clear on the very first day when a student comes to us for admission. We give complete lesson plan which ensures the mission and vision of candidate that he has to prepare this much. It is often seen that if content is not fixed, sincere approach is not brought into practice. We take care of it very well and on priority.
2. Learning with fun: We understand well that students who are preparing for VI and IX class entrance are not matured and they have childish nature. Here at CDG we make learning fun oriented. We involve various activities that ensure knowledge gain as well as the child enjoys also. In our recent successful results, students and their parents have given us very positive feedback for this friendly approach and our research and development team is constantly working on enriching the material and bringing maximum output of it. There is a training module for faculties too by experts which make them ready with various activities to deliver the content with efficiency.
3. Weekly Test: One’s assessment is equally important as preparation for certain goal. If one keeps preparing without getting to know how much he has gained, the analysis will be incomplete. The CDG has planned to do it sincerely to bring efficiency level and make them introspect so that they can get ready for further assignment energetically. Whatever content is covered in a week, we conduct its test that boots their confidence level and makes their weaknesses apparent.
4. Doubt clearing sessions: The more time is given to students, the more they explore. We believe in nurturing children rather than training them strictly. Doubt clearing session is provided after classes so that students can come up with their queries and also if they ask nothing then revision and counseling is done. It makes them feel that they are being given special attention and even being a child, they start thinking of their responsibility, feel motivated to study in National Defence Academy and have vigor to serve the nation.
5. Mock Interview Sessions: Today’s routine that involves futuristic expectations gives perfect base to a career. As there is an interview after written exams, for this we provide mock sessions time to time. After the interview they are given the feedback of the interview and their counseling is done on their negative parts. This helps them in gaining experience and confidence of a new way of practicing as it does not happen in their ordinary routine.
6. Hostel and mess facility in academy’s premises only: The CDG provides hostel and mess facility for out stationed candidates at school premises only so that students are under super vision of authorities and keep inclined towards their studies and goal.
7. Library Facility: Rich collection of books is available with us. Students can get the books issued and utilize it for their betterment.
8. Interactive IMS System: We have interactive IMS system that makes parents aware their ward’s activities at academy. They are updated for attendance, fee deposits, mock interview feedback and weekly test feedback time to time via email and sms.
Come to Chanakya Defence group and see yourself into your dreamt Sainik School!